This time I made a completely new set-up from the basic pattern to draw the horizontal coupe again. Just fiddled around a bit with the exact position to obtain an even more straight line. But most of all I changed the way the space was devided in the undercup.
It took quite a while to get me satisfied. It seemed to be in better balance now so I had high hopes for the fleece quick test.
This time I used black fleece for the separate front strap to make it stand out more. And I must say, it looks quite allright to me. I’m a happy woman today!
For an overview of all the Merckwaerdigh internet activities take a look at www.merckwaerdigh.nl